If you want a peat mask to work then it has to be used correctly. Peat can never dry on the skin because humic acid molecules turn hydrophobic aka they do not react with the skin anymore. To avoid drying and to get maximum results:
- Apply a thick layer of mask on wet skin avoiding gentle eye and lip areas.
- Leave on for 10 min, on sensitive skin for 5 min.
- Wet the mask with Bioactive Peat Toner or pure water to avoid drying on skin. A spray bottle comes in handy.
- Remove with damp cloth or rinse thoroughly.
P.S Slight reddening might occur due to the increase of microcirculation. This is a normal reaction and the redness will fade in approximately 20 minutes.
- Use 1-3 times per week.
- Suitable to use in sauna or with steam.